CNC Machine Control Software
VR Milling/Turning software features:
- Block Search Feature – machining can be stopped, machine shut down and restarted accurately from the last program position
- Work Piece / Project Offsets – this allows for tooling and fixture set-up of multiple projects. Work piece origins need only be set once, these can be saved according to project name and re-activated simply allowing teachers to switch between class project types and settings without delay.
- Simple and fast work piece / project offset creation.
- An optional Site licence provides for a full class of students to be trained hands on in ‘real’ CNC machine operation and project manufacturing validation using virtual reality technology in a lab environment.
- Single Click G&M Code dictionary look-up allows students and teachers to easily learn about and understand G&M Codes within their program files
- Full 2D and 3D simulation of tool paths including quick machine program information display to assist with trouble shooting.
Virtual Reality Milling in Fanuc 21 MA interface mode is a selectable control mode which provides for TAFE / TRADE training using an industry standard key pad interface - without the expense of a full-sized industrial machine.
VR CNC Milling Data Sheet (PDF)