Welcome to the ENVIZAGE website and Online Store for Re-Engineering Australia Foundation Ltd (REA). By using this website you are subject to the following terms. Please read them carefully. REA may from time to time amend, update or change this website including these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. These terms (Terms) govern your use of thinglab.com.au and all related sites. Please read these Terms carefully. BY USING THE WEBSITE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS. You must not use the Website if you do not agree with these Terms.
- About this website
This website is owned and published by RE-ENGINEERING Australia Foundation Ltd. Registered in Australia, ABN 12 095 876 323.
- Use of Website
- You agree to use this website only for purposes that are permitted by these Terms, any applicable law or regulation and/or generally accepted practices or guidelines.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts this website or the servers and networks that host this website.
- You agree not to, or attempt to, circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of this website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of this website or the content.
- You understand and agree that any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
- REA may stop (temporarily or permanently) providing access to this website to you, or to guests or members generally, at its discretion and without prior notice to you.
- REA may in its sole discretion restrict your access to this website. If REA does this, you may be prevented from accessing all or parts of the website, your account details or other content contained in your account. REA will not be liable to you or any third party for doing so.
- As electronic websites are subject to interruption or breakdown, access to this website is offered on an "as is" and "as available" basis only.
- REA may impose limits or restrictions on the use you may make of this website. Further, for security, technical, maintenance, legal or regulatory reasons, or due to any breach of these terms , REA may withdraw this website, or change or remove website functionality at any time without notice to you.
- You may only use the Website and the Content on the Website for personal purposes unless REA provides express written consent.
- You may not do anything that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website, or interferes or disrupts the Website or any network or website connected to the Website.
- You may not breach the security of the Website, test or scan the vulnerability of the Website, or make any unauthorised modifications to the Website.
- Prices shown are in Australian dollars and include GST where applicable. Prices may not include delivery and handling charges. Prices are subject to change.
- Images of products shown without any advertised price beside that image may or may not offered for sale.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors published on the website.
All payments must be made in full prior to delivery unless otherwise agreed prior to order by REA. Payments must be made via bank transfer or selected secure payment gateway facilities accessible via the website and will be subject to any terms and conditions of these providers.
- Third Party Websites
The Website contains links to other web sites controlled by third parties (Third Party Websites). REA is not responsible for any content on Third Party Websites nor does it endorse or approve such websites. If you choose to visit these Third Party Websites you do so at your own risk and should make your own enquiries before relying on any content contained on such Third Party Websites.
REA makes no representations about the quality or accuracy of material available on Third Party Websites, or that such material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party.
- Intellectual Property
All copyright, data, text, software, images, graphics, trademarks, logos, interfaces, photographs, and other intellectual property (Content) on the Website is owned, controlled by, or licensed to REA. Except for viewing the Content for your own personal non-commercial use, REA does not grant you any rights to use the Website or Content for any other purpose unless it expressly consents in writing.
- Limitation of Liability
REA does not warrant or guarantee:
- The accuracy or completeness of any information available on the Website;
- that access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error free
- that any defects will be corrected immediately; or
- that the Website will be free from viruses or other contamination.
Except where prohibited by law, REA will not be liable to you for any loss, damage, liabilities or claims and expenses that you may suffer due to use of the Website, including use of any information on it. You use the internet and the Website at your own risk.
You may stop using the Website at any time for any reason.
REA reserves the right in its absolute discretion to suspend or terminate at any time the access to the Website of any user without notice for any reason, including but not limited to a breach of these Terms. The suspension or termination shall not affect either party’s rights or liabilities.
REA may disclose any information we may have about a user in relation to an investigation or allegation that your use of the Website is in breach of these Terms, or is in breach of law or other regulation. REA reserves its right to identify or bring legal action against any person who is breaching these Terms, including obtaining injunctive relief.
- Variation to Terms
REA may vary these Terms at any time, and by continuing to use the Website you consent to any variations. REA will not notify of these variations and it is your responsibility to regularly check these Terms for any variations.
- Governing Law
These Terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales in Australia, and any dispute in relation to these Terms or your access or use of the Website will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New South Wales.
If any of these Terms are unenforceable or held to be invalid, the offending provision/s will be removed from these Terms and the amended Terms will remain in force.
The failure by REA to exercise or enforce any right or provision under these terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision under these Terms will only be effective if it is in writing and signed by REA.
REA Terms and conditions Version 1.1 Last updated 19-8-2014.