A 3-axis CNC PCB and Engraving Machine with totally-enclosed guarding suitable for all levels of education and is ideal for schools wishing to move away from traditional methods of chemical etching of PCB boards. PCB Engraver features the latest ‘Floating Head’ technology which allows manufacture of PCB’s and engraving of uneven surfaces. To allow optimum performance of the Floating Head dust extraction is essential. The adjustable spindle speed and feed rate make the PCB Engraver ideal for cutting or engraving a range of resistant materials such as plastic, acrylic and copper board. Tool changes are a simple process. Powerful operating software that is simple to use and allows multiple designs to be made at once. High speed spindle motor. Depth-setting device. Installation and Instruction guides. Outlet for dust extraction. Sacrificial Table. USB Connection.
Standard Software Inclusions:
- PCB Board Design Software
- Quick CAM 2D Design Software
- DENFORD PCB Engraver ROUTER (Suitable for Bench Mounting)
- Machine Operating Software.
- Market leading software that allows both virtual reality and real time CNC machine training.
- Import CAM Wizards for PCB cutting and drilling, DXF Import and 2D Cutter Path Generation.
- Totally Enclosed Cabinet with Excellent Visibility
- Mechanical and Electronic Interlocked Guard
- Low Voltage Machine Work light
- USB Connectivity
- External USB Cable (2 metre)
- PCB Series Cutter
- Porter Cable Router Spanners & Collets: 1/2″ and 1/4″ and 6mm and 3mm Collet Insert
- Delivery, Commissioning & One Day Training
CAD, CAM and/or PCB design software, such as QuickCAM 2D Design, will be required in order to make the files required for machining (CNC G-Code or Gerber).
Built For Safety:
DENFORD products are designed specifically for student use in the context of education and training, and are engineered for operator/machine safety.
Unique safety features include:
- Emergency Stop (E-Stop) front mounted integrated switching for immediate stopping of all drives and cut of spindle motor power;
- MECHANICAL & ELECTRONIC Interlocking Guard/Door which means the work area cannot be accessed until all moving parts have come to rest;
- Spindle Stop & Interlocking Guard Operation Integration assure the machine remains completely inaccessible until the cutter spindle has come to a complete stop;
- Whilst the interlocking guard/door is open, access to the work area is possible and machine axis can be jogged (moved) at safely reduced speeds to allow for set-up procedures, routine maintenance and cleaning. The spindle can NOT be started whilst the interlocking guard is in the open position;
- Machines are designed as fully enclosed units with excellent work area and operational visibility. The fully enclosed design also ensures that all swarf and/or any waste dust is fully contained within the machine enclosure;
- Dust Extraction Ready;
- Low Voltage Work Light to improve operator visibility and safety during all machine operations;
- Feed Rate Override which allows the user to adjust, programmed feed rate between 0% and 150% during the machining processes.
PCB Engraver Data Sheet (PDF)