MakerBot Sketch Classroom Bundle
Everything you need to get started with 3D printing. Includes:
- 2 x Sketch 3D printers.
- 6 spools of Sketch-compatible PLA filament
- 4 x Build plates
- Access to MakerBot Cloud Print
- Basics including spatulas and snips.
MAXIMIZE STUDENT ACCESS AND EDUCATOR SUCCESS
Flexible Printer Setup
The SKETCH platform supplies you with what you need to integrate 3D printing into the classroom successfully.
- The access you need to print your students’ projects and keep innovation going strong
- Combine Hybrid Classroom Teaching with Hands on Learning
- Unlock students' creative potential with accessible 3D printing merged with project-based learning
MANAGE YOUR CLASSROOM'S PRINTING WITHOUT HASSLE
Bringing you MakerBot CloudPrint – an entirely new way for teachers and students to collaborate and share access to MakerBot 3D printers – even when learning remotely. All of the benefits of our easy to use MakerBot Print software made available online.
- Free cloud-based software with MakerBot CloudPrint integrated with Google Classroom
- Design-to-Print integrations across familiar softwares like TinkerCad, Fusion 360 and Onshape
RELIABLE PRINTS EVERYTIME
Heated and Flexible Buildplate
Heated build plate for secure, successful printing and a flexible surface to make removing finished prints a breeze.
Touch Screen Controls
Start, monitor and pause your students' prints with an intuitive interface, designed for easy 3D printing navigation.
Enclosed Chamber and Particulate Filter
Place your printer anywhere in the classroom without worrying about curious hands and print with peace of mind with a particulate filter installed in each printer.
TEACHER SUPPORT AND COMMITMENT TO LEARNING
- Access 600+ lesson plans across various grade levels & subjects
- Join the largest 3D printing community of educators
- Curated lesson plans created by MakerBot Certified Educators
Access to free information on 3D printing and lesson plans through the Educators Guidebook (downloadable here) and resource updates.
- Over 15 hours of student curriculum with Design Thinking and 3D Printing
- ISTE-certified 3D printer training for both teachers and students
- 3D Printing-Integrated Curriculum training for teachers with applicable PD credit